We are currently recruiting for an Accountant in Scunthorpe.
Required experience -
- Closure of capital and accounts plus valuations
- Preparation of journals and production of working papers.
- Providing advanced financial services advice and advocacy to deliver effective outputs within a diverse and complex organisation and across a broad range of services.
- To undertake project work as required which would include horizon scanning for new legislation, and analysing the effect, in order to support services in the design and implementation of any necessary change to financial risk management and process.
- Ensure all accounting records and final accounts meet the requirements of the Service Expenditure Reporting Code of Practice (SERCOP)
- To establish, update and deliver training programmes in relevant areas
- To ensure financial systems are maintained and developed and that their use is optimised, meeting both internal and external requirements, whilst ensuring system integrity at all times
- Provide clear, timely, accurate and understandable financial advice in respect of budgets, decisions and emerging issues.
Does the above sound like your ideal next role? If so, please apply directly through this advertisement.