Accounts Receivable Officer
We are currently recruiting for a permanent position available for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer based in Scunthorpe.
Working hours are 37 hours per week with a starting salary of £18,600 which after a 6 month probationary period would increase to £19,885.
The main duties will be:-
- Raising sales invoices c. 500/mth
- Monitoring cash receipts and allocating receipts to customer accounts/matching to invoices
- Monitoring aged debtors, and chasing overdue payments from customers
- Escalating persistent overdue debtors according to procedures to be confirmed
- Creating/maintaining customer accounts in One Housing
- Reviewing & improving current AR/credit control procedures & KPI reporting
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
We would be keen to speak with candidates who have a background in finance, or have completed a finance related course.
Does the above sound like your ideal next role? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply directly through this advertisement.