Commis Chef (Apprenticeship)
We are currently recruiting for a Commis Chef, to work for our clients pub restaurant in Winterton, North Lincs.
This position will be a one year apprenticeship. The working arrangements will be four days at work, with one day at College per week, due to the nature of the role weekend working is required.
To assist the Head Chef with the day to day operations, to deliver an outstanding food experience.
Duties will include, however not limited to:
- To show a willingness to learn and desire to succeed within the industry
- To follow instructions from the Head Chef in line with the job requirements
- To undertake a one year apprenticeship
- To maintain a professional attitude
- To comply with health & safety regulations at all times
- To maintain a clean and tidy station
- To assist with the preparation of dishes
Skills required for this role:
- To have a keen interest in catering
- Willingness to learn new knowledge and skills
- A desire to develop in the industry
- Professional manner
- The ability to work as a team
The rate of pay for this position is £3.90 per hour, and you will also study a level 2 Commis Chef qualification.
Do you feel this could be your ideal next role? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply directly through this advertisement.