Customer Advisor - Digital
Here at Ongo, we believe everyone has the potential to be great. It’s what drives us to come to work and do our jobs every day.
Most people know us as a landlord providing homes to 10,000 people and their families. But homes aren’t our business, people are.
We now wish to appoint One Full Time Permanent Customer Advisor –Digital with a salary of £18236 (Grade 5)
- To provide professional and friendly customer service across all digital and social media platforms, In most occasions being the first point of contact with a focus on resolving the majority of enquiries right first time and in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Promotion of the myhome application in a positive and vibrant way.
- Managing and driving digital platform traffic to use the myhome application.
- Advising customers that rental payments can be made via the myhome application as well as other various services that are available.
- To handle enquiries across all of Ongo’s various digital platforms in an efficient manner.
- To liaise with specialist staff across all departments as necessary to resolve complex and varying customer enquiries whilst retaining control of the contact where appropriate
- Working across a variety of shift patterns to ensure full customer coverage is maximized and accessible.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent digital and social media skills and experience
- Experience of delivering quality customer service to a broad cross section of the general public
- Ability to deal effectively and sensitively with members of the public by various digital platforms.
- Ability to update and maintain systems and records with a high level of accuracy and effieiciency
- Ability to work flexibly and occasionally outside of normal working hours
- Have knowledge and experience in communicating across a wide variety of social media and digital platforms.
Interviews – 7th December 2018