Customer Service Apprenticeship
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Apprentice to join our organisation.
This position is for 12 months and the pay rate is £4.19 per hour. You will also study an NVQ L2 in customer service.
The role is based in Scunthorpe town centre, at our new HQ.
Overall Purpose of Job
To undertake a range of customer satisfaction surveys, accurately capturing customer feedback and comments about Ongo service delivery.
Providing lunchtime reception cover greeting and signposting customers and visitors to Ongo to the appropriate person.
Working with a range on bespoke computer systems to undertake customer satisfaction surveys in relation to a wide range of Ongo services including customer service, repairs, investment, letting’s and anti social behaviour.
Capturing accurate information from customers within surveys ensuring all customer comments positive and negative are recorded on surveys.
To refer any instances of service request or enquiry to the customer service team in accordance with procedures.
To provide reception cover for Customer Service Assistants.
Providing a welcoming first point of contact for visitors into the customer centre.
Signing and booking in visitors in accordance with their enquiry.
Signposting customers to other agencies where necessary.
To promote the use and sign up of the Ongo Digital Portals
To ensure that all aspects of the work are delivered in a customer focused manner.
To work consistently in line with the Company’s values and objectives.
To undertake customer profiling surveys to assist in keeping customer records up to date.
To uphold the Company’s Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy and Health and Safety Policy in all aspects of the work.
To observe and comply with all the Company’s policies and procedures.
To work flexibly to ensure that a reliable and first rate service is available to customers 24 hours a day, 7days a week. This may require late night working.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Required
- Experience of working in a busy customer service telephone environment.
- Experience of delivering quality customer service to a broad cross section of the general public.
- Ability to deal effectively and sensitively with members of the public by telephone and in person.
- Ability to capture and record accurate information from conversations.
- Excellent communication skills (particularly oral, but also written)
- Ability to use modern office based PC systems (i.e. Microsoft Word, Outlook etc) and to demonstrate computer literacy.
- Ability to use, update and manipulate database applications and to demonstrate computer literacy.
- Ability to update and maintain systems and records with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to represent ONGO in a ‘positive’ and effective manner at all times.
- Operates with a customer focused approach to work at all times.
- Commitment to achieving positive outcomes and objectives.
- Flexible and cooperative approach (teamwork).
Does the above sound like your ideal next role? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply directly through this advertisement.