Dry End Operator
We are currently looking for a dry end operator for a client based in Scunthorpe. The position is temporary but it could lead to a permanent contract.
This role is based on a 5 days on 2 days off and 2 days on 5 days off rolling schedule, 12 hour shifts over a 7 day working period.
Must be available to work overnights
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
To adhere to all operating standards when producing corrugated sheet cardboard whilst being fully skilled in operating the Dry End processes. Ensuring that all processes are followed and monitored in order to produce in full and correct products for our customers, in a safe and tidy manner.
Duties of Responsibility
- Take personal responsibility for your own safety and of those who work around you
- Adhere to all COSHH assessments are adhered too
- Comply with all procedures outlined by the Company
- Ensure all waste is dealt with in accordance to site procedures
- Ensure that all housekeeping standards are adhered too
- Ensure all PPE is worn correctly and not misused
- Ensure all shadow boards are used correctly reporting any problems or missing equipment
- Complete all necessary quality checks are completed
- Ensure all customer specific instructions are adhered to
- Ensure the correct tickets are placed into the product
- Ensure the load build is correct
- Ensure all systems are used in line with training given
- Report any Quality concerns to the Front Line Manager or Deputy immediately
- Ensure that all relevant internal communication is undertaken to other department
- Ensure all required data is inputted correctly
- Ensure all radio communication is professional
- Communicate any Quality problems so that the First Line Manager can make timely machine adjustments
- Inform the First Line Manager or Deputy of any consumable stocks that need replenishing e.g. labels, shrink-wrap etc.