We are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant, on behalf of a large North Lincolnshire based organisation, which is a group of companies.
The salary offered for this position is circa £45-50k. This is a permanent position.
This position is to provide Financial Accounting and control services to the Group of Companies. You will be working as part of a large Finance Team.
It is to lead on matters relating to financial and statutory accounting and financial control for the Group and all individual entities contained within the Group, engaging with other areas of the finance function and the business at all levels and external partners as required on such matters to provide a first class service to all parts of the group.
The role will include, however is not limited to:
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all accounting and reporting requirements
- Production of the annual statements
- Drafting of reports including providing narratives on performance
- Maintaining governance and compliance
- Working with department managers from across the Group
- Maintaining excellent relationships with different business areas
- Reconciliation and transactional related investigational work
- Ensuring tax and VAT compliance
We are looking for the following:
- Technically skilled Accountant with a good understanding of all key accounting responsibilities
- Relevant sector experience, specifically in relation to financial regulation
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and also cooperatively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise own work
- IT literate and in particularly Excel.
Does the above sound your ideal next career move? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply directly through this advertisement.