We are currently recruiting for Assembly Operatives to work for a well known furniture manufacturer based in Scunthorpe.
This role is offered on a Temp 2 perm basis with the hourly rate starting at £8.21 with the rate going up when taking on by the client.
The main purpose of the role is to Glue/Staple/Screw/Dowel piece parts to assemble frames according to prescribed method.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to;
1. Identifies work to be done from Production board/Supervisor
2. Positions barrow of piece parts in pen
3. Stocks pen with sundries i.e. screws, staples, glue etc for days production.
4. Notifies Supervisor of any shortage/incorrect parts.
5. Makes sub-assemblies as required i.e. side panels, top arms, top back rail etc.
6. Sets up sub assemblies ready for final assembly.
7. Assembles frames from sub assemblies and stack on trolley when complete.
8. When individual trolley is full, signs all frames and pushes to holding area, obtain replacement trolley.
9. When production is complete pen must be fully swept, rubbish bagged and taken to skip. Empty barrow pushed to track end.
10. Complete daily worksheet with all relevant information i.e. production, overtime, downtime etc.
11. Housekeeping is the responsibility of the operator for working area.
If the above sounds like your ideal next role then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply directly through the advert.