We are currently recruiting for an experienced Medical Secretary, to work for our client in Scunthorpe, who is a well known health care provider in the local area.
The role is a 13 week temp2perm position. Therefore will progress to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
The rate of pay is £8.50 - £9.50 per hour DOE.
This post includes, but is not limited to;
- To provide an efficient copy, typing and word processing service for Health Professionals as required.
- Including typing of letters, reports, patient referrals, minutes, memorandums in an accurate and quality manner.
- To establish and maintain filing and administrative systems.
- Retrieve medical records and complete.
- To maintain the computer system in an accurate and secure manner.
- To assist with gathering of statistics and information when required.
- Responsible for own workload.
- Experience with medical terminology
- The nature of this business means data protection and patient confidentiality is essential.
- Effective communication skills.
- Contribute with suggestions for improvements.
- Very strong IT skills including Windows and MS Office.
Does the above sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for?
Does this sound like we're describing you? If so, we would love to hear from you...