Plumbing Apprenticeship x2
The role will cover all aspects of plumbing such as general repairs, including installation of baths, sinks and toilets. It will also include some tasks associated with plumbing works; such has joinery & wall tiling.
The role is working Monday to Friday 40 hours per week. The course is expected to last up to 48 months not including the EPA, this may add a further 3 months onto the course length. The apprentice will be working towards a Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician (level 3).
Duties will include:
- Maintenance of domestic plumbing and heating systems.
- Installation of new systems.
- General maintenance and repairs.
- To undertake, where necessary, associated work including minor building repairs as identified on site
- Attend college and complete coursework on time and to a high standard.
- Learn from various trade staff as part of the learning process.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To attend and fully participate in regular training and reviews. Skills Required:
- Ability to plan and work within agreed timescales
- Ability to relate to people at all levels in a friendly and professional manner
- Polite and professional offering excellent customer service
- Ability to work as a team member
- Able to act on own initiative, if required
- Tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult customers
- Ability to work within data protection and confidentiality guidelines.
- Prepared to undertake training as required
- A keen aptitude for learning.
- Ability to follow clear instructions to complete tasks.
- Level 2 in Plumbing.
- GCSE’s grade C or equivalent or above in English and Maths, together with two other qualifications of the same/equivalent grades.
- A full driving licence is desirable and useful to the job role