We are currently looking for 2 Sales Administrations for a client based in Kirton in Lindsey.
We are looking for someone who has had previous office experience to join the sales office team. The successful candidate must be organised with a positive, professional and friendly attitude.
This position is full time and on a temp to perm/permanent contract.
Core Duties & Responsibilities;
- Order entry and processing for orders received via email and various EDI portals
- Answer emails and phone calls
- Arrange deliveries via various couriers
- Update customers with tracking information
- Keep customers up to date with delivery dates and stock availability
- Learn and retain product knowledge, policies and services
- Basic admin duties
Hours of Work
The required hours of work are;
Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 16:30
Friday 08:30 - 14:00
Required Skills & Experiences
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused
- Problem solving
- Work well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude and providing excellent customer service
- Use in Orderwise or a similar order management system and customer service portals
- Work independently and as part of a team
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Onsite parking available.
- Employee Discount Scheme giving you numerous discounts at major retailers and at travel agents.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £9.23 per hour