We are currently recruiting for a number of sea port operatives, to work in North Lincolnshire.
You will be required to have a safety passport CCNSG, and you will need to drive due to the location of the port.
This role is offering pay rates of £8.41ph on weekdays, £9.56 on weekends.
Ideally you will have experience as a port operative or stevedore. The role will include but is not limited to:
- General Operatives will be involved with the discharging and loading of bulk, Steel and timber vessel and also other supporting tasks such as yard maintenance.
- They will ensure that a pre-use check is conducted on each piece of equipment used, and keep plant clean and tidy at all times. They will follow all the safety codes and policies.
- Ensure that cargo is stored safely and in the planned location, both at the point of receiving and when stowed on a vessel
- Handle cargo with care
- Report all safety critical defects to your supervisor immediately
- Communicate with supervisor if in doubt about any operational procedure or safety issue
These positions are offered on an ad-hoc contract but will be regular ongoing work for the right candidates.
To register you interest, please send your CV by applying directly through this advertisement.