Our client is recruiting for a Service Advisor based in Scunthorpe on a full time, temp to perm contract.
The role is Monday - Friday, 8 am until 5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
Their main role is in a customer services capacity, ensuring that the dealership’s customers are satisfied with the services they receive. Service Advisors handle responsibilities that also include:
· Welcoming customers
· Booking in work on a computerised diary system
· Listening and documenting customers’ vehicle problems and passing the information to the mechanics
· Answering questions about service outcomes (after consulting with the mechanic if necessary)
· Liaising with customers and mechanics to schedule vehicle check-ups and service appointments
· Estimating vehicle repair costs and the time it will take for repairs to be completed