Field Service Engineer CCTV Systems
We are assisting a leading local employer with their current search for a field service engineer.
Based in Scunthorpe
The role will involve commissioning and servicing CCTV camera systems in the UK, overseas and offshore.
- Installing and commissioning large scale security systems.
- Investigating and resolving onsite faults.
- Hardware and software integration.
- Assisting with complex projects in demanding environments.
- Help to produce technical documents, manuals and complete site documentation.
Skills and Experience:
- Windows based operating systems
- Oil and Gas industry experience
- IP video systems
- IP Networking (TCP, routing, UDP, multicast)
- Compex knowledge.
- Electrical/Electronics engineering
This role is an excellent opportunity to join an established business, the position will involve international travel for sometimes 2/3 weeks at a time depending on size or project.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for, please send details through to us.