Resident Liaison Officer - North Lincolnshire
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our partnership company for a temporary Resident Liaison Officer to be based in North Lincolnshire, in connection plumbing and heating installations.
The role of this person is to minimise any disruption to residents whilst this high-level of work is been carried out.
This position is offered as a full time role working Monday - Friday. There may be times when working outside of these hours is required, to enable us to contact our harder to reach tenants who may not be in their homes during normal working hours.
Duties will include:
- Proactive consultation with Residents to include written, verbal and face to face communication.
- Reactive response to queries displaying empathy and care.
- Effective management of the complaints procedure.
- Maintain accurate and in-depth records in line with project and company procedures.
- Update electronic filing systems.
- Involvement with community and resident initiatives.
Applicants will ideally have previous RLO or similar customer care based experience, and be familiar with the North Lincolnshire area.
You must have a high level of organisation, communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work as part of a team.
Candidates are also required to hold a full UK driving license (essential) and an NVQ L2 Customer Care or equivalent is desirable.
The rate of pay for this position is £8.57p/h.
Does the above sound like your ideal role? If so, we would love to hear from you.