We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, who is a global manufacturing company based in Flixborough.
A market leader in their products, and a well known industrial name.
Due to their expansion plans and continual growth, they are seeking VNA Forklift Drivers to ensure they reach their productivity targets and KPI's.
These positions are offered as Temp2Perm, for the right candidates who show willing and enthusiasm.
Hourly rate offered for these positions is £10.10ph + shift allowance. Overtime rates are also offered.
Shift pattern is 06.00-14.00 / 14.00-22.00.
Due to remote site location, you will be required to drive or have transport for this position as public transport is not available.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Working in logistics team and as part of the warehouse team.
- Safe loading of customer orders onto vehicles ensuring quality and customer service needs are met.
- Pick and pack customer orders to agreed KPIs ensuring quality and customer service needs are met, using the appropriate tools available to support accuracy.
- Ensure your own health and safety and others.
- Be aware of all KPIs relating to warehouse operation and ensure tracking of performance against KPIs.
- Contribute to and engage with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring housekeeping is at a high level at all times in order to prompt safety and quality.
Does the above sound like your ideal next role? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly through this advertisement.