Workshop Labourer Driver
Workshop Labourer Driver.
We are working with a leading local company as they look to strengthen their team.
Working in the workshops, you will play an important part of the production team, bringing key skills and knowledge to aid in the highest quality manufacture possible.
Based in Scunthorpe
As a key member of our Production team, you will possess a friendly and positive attitude with a can-do approach, willing and keen to help with any required tasks at hand
You will be the face of the company when delivering goods and materials to our clients, which could be anywhere across the country.
Ensuring you are organised and tidy, fully prepared at all times following all company policies & procedures to ensure nothing is overlooked.
Duties will be varied and could include; general housekeeping across the workshop areas, emptying extraction bags, carrying out various checks throughout the day, assisting joiners and other operatives with lifts and light duties, goods in, dispatch, making deliveries, and much more
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Complete deliveries to our clients, as necessary, ensuring you have the items loaded before leaving. Ensure the vehicle is loaded safely and securely and that items will not be subject to damage during transit
- Work as part of a team, and individually, dependent upon the task in hand at the time
- Discussing plans and following instructions
- Ensure as far as reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others likely to be affected by your actions
- Ensure general housekeeping within the Workshop areas (including out buildings) is maintained constantly
- Ensure waste bins are emptied on a regular basis into the correct skip
- Ensure re-used items are collected regularly and brought back into circulation within the Production team, i.e. blue foam lengths etc.
- Assist members of the team with any lifting needs
- Assist members of the team with any tasks as necessary
- Be of smart appearance, especially whilst making deliveries to clients, you must always be wearing Company uniform items when working
- To undertake other reasonable duties (within your skill level) that assist in the general operations of the Company and the team
General Health & Safety knowledge
Manual Handling knowledge
A great opportunity to join a leading company as they enjoy continued growth.