Youth Club Supervisor
We are currently recruiting for Youth Club Supervisor/Manager to cover Winterton.
- Coach and support individuals with social activities.
- Planning and organising youth and community programmes
- Working with schools, parents and other community organisations
- Supervise the running of the centre
- Ensure effective use of resources and budgets
Applicants should possess the following skills/experience:
- 2 years’ experience of working with young people
- Have the ability to complete a quarterly report accurately and timely
- Relevant qualification in children or youth work
- Ability to motivate children and staff
- Ability to carry out admin tasks such as attendance records and accident reports
- Current DBS or the ability to provide a clear DBS
Working days: 2-4 nights a week, Monday - Thursday 18:00-20:30