About this role
Here at Ongo, we believe everyone has the potential to be great. Its what drives us to come to work and do our jobs every day.
Most people know us as a landlord providing homes to 10,000 people and their families. But homes arent our business, people are.
Ongo Recruitment is part of the Ongo group and is a different kind of employment agency.
It works in the same way as a high street agency, however, as a not-for-profit organisation it reinvests its profits back into supporting people to improve their lives and provides immense job satisfaction by sourcing roles that meet the needs of our customers.
We are seeking a vibrant Recruitment Consultant to join our busy, friendly team and develop the industrial and clerical temp desk, bringing enthusiasm, people skills and sales ability to the role. In 12 months time we expect to have successfully grown our customer base across Lincolnshire and South Yorkshire.
Are you a self-motivated and experienced recruiter who thrives on delivering a professional recruitment service and consistently achieving targets, who is equally passionate about supporting Ongo colleagues to make a real difference to peoples lives? If so, we would love to hear from you.
The role offers 30 hrs per week with a salary of £26,000 to 28,000 (pro rata) plus annual profit share, agile working and great company benefits.
We are looking for:
- At least two years proven sales experience with ability to drive results and demonstrate energy and vision and enjoy working in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent customer service skills to maintain the existing client base and increase targeted business growth to develop the desk, building and managing relationships with employers, marketing and networking.
- Ability to deliver a consistent, high quality recruitment service, sourcing and placing candidates on behalf of client companies.
- Ability to transport yourself across the region
- Ability to work outside of office hours
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV! For an informal chat you can contact the Recruitment Manager, Carl Willerton on 01724 844848. The closing date is Friday 8th March 2024