GP Surgery Receptionist Apprenticeship
This well established medical centre in Winterton, Lincolnshire is looking to recruit a Customer Service Apprentice to provide assistance and help to patients of the Practice in a courteous and professional manner. To perform administrative duties to a high standard as required to support the efficient running of the Practice.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in customer service and will understand that it is a fast paced environment where excellent people skills, team working and time management is of paramount importance.
Excellent communication skills are required, in particular a clear speaking voice is essential. The role requires working across two sites flexibility and adaptability is crucial.
- Reception / Administration
- Completion of a wide range of administrative tasks in line with Practice protocols
- Accurate inputting of patient data into Practice medical records
- Deal with patient telephone requests for repeat medication Welcome, direct and assist patients when they visit the surgery
- Make new and follow up appointments for patients on the medical computer system
- Answer the telephone as necessary and deal with calls courteously and professionally at all times
- To open and distribute the post appropriately as required
- Registration of new patients, and the completion of the registration of patients on the computer system
- Adherence at all times to the Practice protocols and guidelines
- Annual completion of all mandatory training as directed by the Practice Managers
- Attendance of shifts is essential due to the nature of the job and patient needs
The role is working Monday to Friday 37 hours per week. The rate of pay for this position is £4.81
A full driving licence is desirable.
You will be working towards a Customer Service Level 2, studying alongside work on day release of 20% off the job training.
Does the above sound like your ideal next role? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply directly through this advertisement.